RsPs in the making

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Baby BOO Big Buck's Staff Application.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Boo

PostSubject: Baby BOO Big Buck's Staff Application.....   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:45 pm

1) in game name: The BOO
2) why you think you deserve staff: I am a honest, loyal, player who devotes his life to meeting a servers every need. I work tonight and if i get this spot i might just donate. I know the rules and abide by them. I am willing to do what it takes to fulfill this servers every need.
3) how you've helped out: I am fairly new but just be aware i am, and will help as much as possible i will help whenever necessary for i am online almost 24/7.
4) what will you do as staff: I will be sure all the rules are followed, i do give chances but if the rules are continuously broken i will take action, i do plan on advertising and making quite a few utube vids.
5) previous experiences as staff: I was co owner to an amazing server but some douche corrupted the files and we lost everything. Other than that none.
6) how long youve played: I am new but i do catch on quick and will show u i deserve this.
7) anything else you feel is important: I know im new and shit, but give me a chance i know u wont regret it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowtopk

PostSubject: Re: Baby BOO Big Buck's Staff Application.....   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:48 pm

good luck to your app also did you ever even play ingame yet? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Baby BOO Big Buck's Staff Application.....
Page 1 of 1